Saudi Warplanes Continue to Bomb Areas across Yemen
TEHRAN (Tasnim) - Saudi warplanes carried out new airstrikes against several areas across Yemen, inflicting more human loss and material damage on the country.
The Saudi warplanes launched three attacks on Serwah and Harib al-Qaramish districts of Marib province overnight, an official told Yemen’s official Saba news Agency on Tuesday.
In another development, the Saudi warplanes launched three airstrikes on Thubab and Mouza districts in northwestern province of Taiz overnight, an official told Saba News Agency on Tuesday.
The Saudi warplanes targeted al-Amri school in Thubab and al-Hamaly in Mouza, the official added.
In the meantime, the Saudi warplanes launched an airstrike on Monabah district in northern province of Sa’ada, an official told Saba News Agency on Tuesday.
The Saudi fighter jets targeted a car in the high way in Al-Moqna area in the Monabah district, killing two citizens.
Meanwhile, the Saudi artillery hit different areas in two districts of Monabah and Ghamar in Sa’ada and inflicted considerable damage to farms and residential buildings, the official added.
Also, the Saudi-led coalition warplanes launched 12 attacks on Medi and Haradh districts of Hajja province overnight.
Also in the Yemen’s Red Sea port of Hodeidah, nine citizens were killed and three others wounded when the Saudi-led coalition fighter jets targeted al-Khokhah district, a military official told Saba.
Yemen’s defenseless people have been under massive attacks by the coalition for more than two and half years but Riyadh has reached none of its objectives in Yemen so far.
Over 12,000 Yemenis, including thousands of women and children, have lost their lives in the deadly military campaign.