Saudi Warplanes Continue to Bomb Areas across Yemen

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Saudi warplanes carried out new airstrikes against several areas across Yemen, inflicting more human loss and material damage on the war-torn country.

Saudi Warplanes Continue to Bomb Areas across Yemen

The Saudi-led coalition warplanes launched three raids on Nehm district in Sana’a province overnight, an official told Yemen’s Saba news agency on Tuesday.

The strikes targeted Baran, Medrag and Eyal-Mohammed areas, causing heavy damage to residents’ properties.

In the meantime, the Saudi-led coalition warplanes launched four strikes on Serwah district in Marib province overnight, an official told Saba on Tuesday.

The strikes targeted several areas in Serwah district, causing heavy damage to residents’ properties.

Yemen’s defenseless people have been under massive attacks by the coalition for almost three years but Riyadh has reached none of its objectives in Yemen so far.

Since March 2015, Saudi Arabia and some of its Arab allies have been carrying out deadly airstrikes against the Houthi Ansarullah movement in an attempt to restore power to fugitive former President Abd Rabbuh Mansour Hadi, a close ally of Riyadh.

Over 12,000 Yemenis, including thousands of women and children, have lost their lives in the deadly military campaign.

Related news
Most Visited in World
Top World stories
Top Stories