20 Civilians Killed in Fresh Saudi Attack on Yemen’s Taiz
TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Twenty Yemenis lost their lives after Saudi warplanes struck a civilian vehicle in the southwestern province of Taiz, a report said.
The attack hit a car transporting 20 passengers south of Taiz province on Friday, locals told Reuters.
Six bodies had been identified but the rest were charred beyond recognition, they added.
Yemen’s defenseless people have been under massive attacks by the coalition for over three years but Riyadh has reached none of its objectives in Yemen so far.
Since March 2015, Saudi Arabia and some of its Arab allies have been carrying out deadly airstrikes against the Houthi Ansarullah movement in an attempt to restore power to fugitive former president Abd Rabbuh Mansour Hadi, a close ally of Riyadh.
Over 14,000 Yemenis, including thousands of women and children, have lost their lives in the deadly military campaign.