2 More Palestinians Killed in Israel Strikes: Gaza Ministry
TEHRAN (Tasnim) – The Israeli military killed two more Palestinians in Gaza Tuesday, the enclave’s Health Ministry said, raising the death toll there to 12 in the past 24 hours.
Israeli airstrikes Tuesday killed 20-year-old Musab Hawas and 26-year-old Khaled al-Sultan, and wounded at least 25 more, the ministry said, the Daily Star reported.
The death toll is expected to rise throughout the day.
The headquarters of Al-Aqsa TV station run by the Palestinian resistance movement Hamas was razed to the ground on Monday in Israeli airstrikes on Gaza amid a fresh round of violence in the besieged enclave, which the world blames on the Israeli forces.
In retaliation, the Palestinian resistance has so far fired over 400 rockets, mortar bombs, and at least one anti-tank missile from Gaza into the occupied territories, including military positions, Israeli and Palestinian media reported.
Senior Hamas member Mushir al-Masri told al-Manar that Israel bore all the responsibility for the escalation.
“We will bolster our resistance to the Zionist enemy,” he said. “All of Gaza stands united behind the resistance.”
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas cut short his trip to Kuwait, according to local media reports, and will return to Ramallah Tuesday.